Menu & Sign Holders
Buy Sign Holders and Menu Holders here at Red17!
Simple acrylic freestanding tabletop sign holders for displaying informational signage document or menu stand display. Available for a wide range of sizes, these products have one aim – to display your menu or sign.
We offer next day delivery to anywhere in the UK if purchased before 3pm, so If you’re looking for a particular style of sign or menu holder or if you would like some assistance then please contact our friendly team on 01234 240 007. We also offer Free Delivery on all orders over £75.
Sign & Menu Holders Uses
Uses of Menu Holders and Sign Holders
A lot of different businesses can make use of menu holders and they can be used in a variety of ways. Restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs all use menu holders on a daily basis and they’re ideal for providing information and enticing potential customers.
Different Ways to Use Menu Holders
Popular ways to use menu holders include:
- Menu holders can be used at the front of a restaurant to entice customers. They work to show potential diners what type of food is on offer and the price they can expect to pay. This is especially useful as many customers choose where to eat based on the menu alone. Plus, it saves them having to ask around for a menu when there’s one ready and waiting.
- Clubs, bars and pubs use menu holders to display the drink menu. These are usually used at the bar itself so that customers are free to look and choose when they head up to buy a drink. Though, some establishments choose to place them on the table also.
- Many businesses use menu holders outside of a restaurant to provide potential customers with everything they need to know; the type of food served, the prices and opening times. This is a popular method when there are a number of different restaurants in the same area, as customers tend to walk from one to another checking out the different menus before deciding on where to eat.
- Menu holders can be used on tables to showcase special offers, the daily specials and any specific events. For example, at Christmas time a lot of restaurants will place menu holders on tables to highlight their Christmas dinners.
- Chalkboard menu holders are popular in cafes. As they are easy to wipe clean, many establishments use them to highlight when there is a discount or special offer available. For example, if there are freshly baked scones a cafe could place a menu holder at the till to highlight this to customers.
At Red17 we have a wide variety of menu holders for businesses to choose from, including those that are freestanding and those that stand on tables. However you plan to use a menu holder, you’re sure to find what you need at Red17.
UK Supplier of Menu Holders and Sign Holders.
At Red17 we stock a huge range of table top, desktop and freestanding options available with free and next day delivery.
Displaying your menu is a vital part of running an establishment that sells food and drink. Finding effective ways to display your menus and signs can be tricky, but when done correctly, can prove to be key to the marketing of your business and retention of customers.
Our menu stand range contains the perfect collection of products for displaying your menu outside. Weather resistant, these outdoor displays are the perfect tool for inviting in new customers by displaying what you have to offer.
If you’re looking to create a marketing tool via menu leaflets then we have a great range of leaflet dispensers. For both indoor and outdoor use, these dispensers are the perfect tool to boost your marketing strategy by allowing customers to take away your menu and pass it along to friends. We provide a variety of table top, outdoor and freestanding leaflet dispensers to suit your needs and fit with your space restriction, should you have one.
For those who prefer table top menus, we have a great collection acrylic menu holders that can be used to display menus and signs. Ideal for cafes where children may pick them up with sticky hands, these cases provide a certain level of protection and prevent your menu or sign from looking worn or dirty.
If you’re unsure what kind of product your business requires, why not speak to one of our team by calling 01234 240 007. We will be able to provide on-hand advice that suits your business and business needs.
Don't forget to take a look at our full range of outdoor Menu Display Cases.
Clear Menu Holders are a low cost table and counter top display sign holder.
Clear Menu Holders (pack of 2)From: Was: £15.59 £9.99 (£11.99 inc. VAT)
BEST SELLERSign Holders are a great way to advertise to your customers as point of sale or general budget signage or as a menu holder.
Sign HoldersFrom: Was: £2.41 £1.73 (£2.08 inc. VAT)
Two Way visible free standing Sign Holders are perfect for displaying leaflets and notices. Maximise exposure to your customers.
Sign Holders (2 Way)From: Was: £3.56 £2.70 (£3.24 inc. VAT)
Simple and stylish table top chalkboard sign & menu holders feature a spring-powered 'grip action' base.
Table Top ChalkboardsFrom: Was: £8.39 £3.00 (£3.60 inc. VAT)
These outdoor external leaflet holders are ideal for promoting and advertising your business with an information hand out
Exterior Leaflet HoldersFrom: Was: £18.00 £10.00 (£12.00 inc. VAT)
Grip Talkers - Sign & Menu Holders are a perfect and stylish way to display your menu or sign.
Grip Talkers - Sign & Menu HoldersFrom: £13.99 (£16.79 inc. VAT)
Compact wire & mesh leaflet dispenser
Mesh Desktop Leaflet DispensersFrom: Was: £22.50 £18.00 (£21.60 inc. VAT)
Crystal clear injection moulded acrylic styrene leaflet dispensers.
Leaflet Dispensers - Single Compartment (pack of 2)From: Was: £6.48 £4.99 (£5.99 inc. VAT)
With optional ring binder mechanism
Acrylic Top Information StandWas: £179.08 £129.00 (£154.80 inc. VAT)
Telescopic Information stand, poster frame point of sale sign with adjustable height, angle and orientation. ideal for showrooms, galleries, museums and exhibitions to hotels, restaurants, receptions and seminars.
Telescopic Information StandsFrom: Was: £122.40 £74.00 (£88.80 inc. VAT)
BEST SELLERFreestanding display stand for menus or brochures. A great place to store and dispense your corporate and promotional literature.
Decorative Brochure StandWas: £82.80 £49.00 (£58.80 inc. VAT)