4 Types of Pavement Signs and Their Uses
When it comes to advertising on the high street, there’s nothing better than pavement signs. Pavement signs help you to attract new customers and they’re ideal for promoting a special event or a special offer that you’re running. Plus, there’s no need for you to take any time or effort to manage them. Simply, you place the sign and let it advertise everything for you. There are a number of different types of pavement signs to choose from, meaning there’s something for everyone. Regardless of business type or location, there’s sure to be a pavement sign that does exactly what you need it to.
The Top Types of Pavement Signs
- A-Board Signs - These are strong, sturdy and durable. A-board pavement signs are most commonly seen as chalkboards or as boards with printed posters inside. They are ideal for advertising a sale or special offer.
- Swing Board Signs - These are pavement signs with a hanging, swinging display inside the frame. These have less wind resistance and are great for grabbing attention, regardless of where you place them. Swing pavement signs are often used by shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Forecourt Signs - These have been designed to be heavier and with greater wind resistance, which ensures their presence is known at all times. Forecourt pavement signs are most commonly seen in large open areas, such as outside of a garage or car park, as they are very easy to see.
- Flexible Pavement Signs - These are made using a flexible printed panel, that is then wedged into a solid base. Flexible pavement signs are often seen outside of shops and restaurants, usually with bright and lively prints.
The Advantages of Using Pavement Signs
Pavement signs are a relatively old method of advertising and they’re extremely simple, but that’s not to say that they’re not effective. In fact, they’re one of the most effective methods of making yourself known to passersby. It’s a tried and tested method that works well to increase the number of customers who enter your business on any given, whether that be a restaurant or a retail store. The top advantages of using pavement signs are:
- Pavement signs are double sided, meaning they can attract customers inside from either direction.
- Pavement signs are safe and secure, which means there’s no need to worry about the signage becoming damaged whether that be through vandalism or the weather.
- Pavement signs can be used to advertise a variety of things including special offers, sales, new products, new businesses and open days.
- Pavement signs are completely customisable and they can be branded to your specific business, with logos and contact details wherever necessary.
As you can see, there are a number of great pavement signs to choose from and each type as a number of great uses. This is why pavement signs are so popular among businesses. Whether you’re running a retail business or you’re advertising a new restaurant dish to passersby, you shouldn’t miss the chance to take advantage of this excellent form of advertising. To find out more about pavement signs or any other form of outdoor signage, get in touch with Red17. Contact Red17 today via the online contact form.